lunes, 23 de abril de 2018

Post 2 >> Why did you choose this career

Hi everyone! When I was 6 I really wanted to be a house painter ( I don´t know why, maybe cause I liked the colors) affter that, when I was 10 I wanted be a clothing designer but when I really decided what to do with my life was in the 17, when I had the scores in my hand and so many pressure. So maybe was the most irresponsible thing, but I chose what everybody told me, Architecture... and it worked!
I totally fall in love with my career. Yes, is very hard, especially when I fail a class, affter that everything was more and more difficult cause my ranking fell deeply, but make me grow up and now am better.
The kind of job I would like to have is maybe some job when I can travel making interventions in the public space.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hello! interesting post as well as being able to travel, I hope that with career you and all can do a lot :D

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Paula!
    We should be a couple of planners who travel the world C: Let's save from now!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I really happy that your choice was the best!!!!!! and I hope that it continues like that.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar