miércoles, 25 de abril de 2018

POST 3 >> My Favourite Piece of Technology


hi!! my favorite piece of technology is my phone, I love my phone, I can't live without it cause I will miss it so much, maybe I would get bored with so many free time and I should do somethig else like jogging or met real people. With my phone I can talk with my family and friend all the time, I can read the news in internet,  facebook or twiter, I can take pictures of myself or anything else, I can see memes in facebook or instagram, I can see clothes and fashions catwalks in pinterest or instagram... I think I can do everything with my beautiful phone, but the problem is me, cause I have bad memory and am distracted, so I am usually asking to my friend or myself "where's my phone?", I lost my phone everyday but I am lucky and always find it. 

My parents gave me my first phone when I was in 6 grade but my dependence started when they gave me my first iphone, since that time and now I use my phone all te thime, when am bored, when am distracted in class, when am in the public transport or before to sleep. how not to love it? Is so useful and have all that a person doesn't, like quiet.




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario