miércoles, 18 de julio de 2018

Post 5 >> A Photograph you like



Hi everyone today I will talk about my favorite photo taken by myself, it shows my beautifull dog smelling  some flowers in the garden of a copec, I took that photo when I came back to a very long trip from Punta Arenas to Angol with my boyfriend and my dog Manuela, so when we were in the middle of that trip I really wanted to stop for ten minutes to walk, eat and go to the bathroom, so my boyfriend and I saw a Copec and I said "Can we stop please?", he parked the car and I went to the bathroom, afther that I bought an ice-cream for both and my boyfriend went to the bathroom while I took care of my dog, so when we were walking for the garden I wanted to take a photo because I thought she looks very lovely, so I got on my knees and I called by her name, immediately she started to run towards me and I was ready to take the photo but suddenly she stoped in the flowers and I accidentaly took the photo. 

After that I saw the photo and I was excited for showing it to everyone, because she looks absolutely adorable and even she is 12 years old she still be so lovely like always and that photo shows it, that is why I love so much this photo. 

2 comentarios:

  1. So Cute! No doubt is a sensitive and adorable photo.I love this type of photos, when cute animals are smelling flowers.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I like your love to the Dachshund! This dogs are very cute and in this picture, there is the example <3

    ResponderBorrar