domingo, 5 de agosto de 2018

Post 6 >> Themed/Free Post "Video Games / Board Games"

Resultado de imagen para super smash bros wii
Hi everyone, today I'll talk about my favorite video game and is Super Smash Bros for Wii, is about every nintendo characters fighting each other until they lose all their lives or time runs out. I don't really remember the fist time I played it because I was so small, but I remember I played it with some neighbors and my sister all day, we played tight on an old computer, all four sitting on a chair with wheels.

 Time went by and I got a nintendo wii console, I had many games except that, because it was very old, until one day my sister found a friend who had it and we borrowed it (we never gave it back), since that day we never stopped playing it, in fact, we organized friends' meetings to play Super Smash Bros.

 I've played that game so much that I've become an expert in it, it's really hard to beat me in smash, and although it seems incredible, during all this time I've only played with one character, Kirby, I know everything about his movements and blows, It is better not to try to win. Another game that I would like to play is Zelda : Ocarina of time, because I have played almost all of its games and I have spent whole summers without finishing it. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario