domingo, 5 de agosto de 2018

Post 7 >> Carrer-Related Website

Hi, usually when I need to look for information about architecture, I enter lot pages of the internet, but there is always one that is always there. This page is called "Architecture Platform" and is one of the most famous pages of architecture in spanish.


I don't know where this page comes from, but when I started university, it was there, and it always had all the information I was looking for. The page has a news section where it shows the latest news about architecture, a section of articles where it shows reports, a section of products where it shows construction marks, a section of interviews to famous architects, a section where it shows architecture events or design, a section that shows opportunities for architectural competitions and more.


I recommend all architecture students and architects to review this page, in addition to having all the information we need, it keeps us up to date with the latest architectural works, and if you are really interested in the career then you will visit this page often and just for fun,
at least that happened to me

3 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hi paula! i also use that platfrom, i love all the information that the page

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Paula, I too think that this page it´s very attractive and interesting, because we found all we need, I love it! I recommended to you that revise too ArchDaily 😉

    ResponderBorrar