miércoles, 22 de agosto de 2018

Post 9 >> Free Themed Topic


Dear all, first of all, I would like to say that I like almost all the music in the world, but now I was frequenting one kind of music that I liked so much. More than a kind of music, I like a singer in particular, her name is Ella Fitzgeraldd, she is a jazz singer very popular of the 30's. I started to listen to it when a saw a series called The Crown, in the series one of the characters I listened to that music, so I searched for that music and I found Ella. I like Ella because of the way she sings, and how her voice gets to the notes, every time I listen to her, it makes me very happy.

Many of his songs are made in duo with louis armstrong, I think that every time they sing their voices they feel very different from each other cause he had a very hoarsely voice and she had a sweet voice, but anyway all the songs they made together are a success.

I would have liked to be from that time, to have seen her on live. But now the only thing that I want is fix my record player and steal to my grandmother all the vinyls of the Ella  Fitzgeraldd.

6 comentarios:

  1. Nice!. I didn´t know Ella Fitzgeraldd. Jazz is an interesting type of music with contrasts.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. wow, I have very bad for names of song, singer and group, but when reading your post I really want to listen to this singer, although I probably know songs from her

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Paula, I guess Ella Fitzgeraldd sounds similar like Nina Simone????? Because I like so much Nina
    Greetings

    ResponderBorrar
  5. In really, i don't know who is Ella Fitzgeraldd but the jazz is good music. It's very relaxing :)

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Hi Paula, I knew Ella not long ago, but I like her voice and lyrics, I I would like to speak in person with youuu, i see you later

    ResponderBorrar