miércoles, 10 de octubre de 2018

What country would I like to visit?

Hi everyone today am going to talk about the contry I would like to visit, I have always wanted to visit many countries and new places.If I have to name a country  definitely Italy. I think that everyone in the world would like go to Italy, but to me is more special because for my carrer I saw all the beautiful buildings there are in Italy specially in Rome, but just in photos !

I don't know so much about how are the people there, someone told me that they are loud, another else said me that they have bad smell, but besides that, I don't know anything else. Anyway I wouldn't go for the peolple, I would go just for the city. I know that is a beautiful city cause there is the most older architecture in the world like the Coliseum, Venice Square, Plazza di Popolo, the Panteón, Basilica Santa Maria and so many other amazing buildings. 

I would like go to study, maybe the next year for a semester, but I would like more stay in Italy for ever. Live there for the rest of my life






1 comentario:

  1. Hi Paula! I too would like to travel to Italy, because his architecture is really impressive, also is very interesting historically. We should to travel together haha <3

    ResponderBorrar