miércoles, 21 de noviembre de 2018

A Photograph I Like

Hi everyone! today I will show you a photo taken by me, and is my favorite photo in my life it shows my beautifull dog smelling some flowers in the garden of a copec, I took this picture when my family and I came back from a very logn trip from Punta Arenas to Angol. So when we was in the midle of the trip, the only thing that I wanted was stop for ten minutes and walk, so when I saw a Copec I said "Can we stop for a minute?" then my mom parked the car and we go for some food, water and any bathroom, but when we was walking to the bulding, my little dog stoped in the garden and I really wanted to take her a photo because she looked very lovely, so when I got on my knees and I called by her name she inmediately started to run to me and just at the moment I take the pictore she stoped for smell a flower and I took the photo. She looks so pretty and cute in this picture that I put in my room.  

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Paula! those is a beautiful picture. I love the dogs, I have three in my home in Talca. I will hope know your dog someday. See you in class :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Paula!
    It's very pretty your dog! I don't have one but I like them a lot

    ResponderBorrar