miércoles, 28 de noviembre de 2018

The Upcoming Summer

hello follower! today I am going to talk about something very difficult to me, the topic is what I plan to do in the summer, it's complicated because I am not sure about anything in January and February, that is why I will be in FAU until the last week of January so maybe I will not do nothing else, just study, or maybe in the week of Christmas I migh go to the beach with my boyfriend for do something different that be in front of a laptod all day. I could miss all the week to the FAU (until new year), just because I can and I want.
Unfortunatey I am sure I will not do that, because I don't want to fail any class so the most likely is that I stay here in Santiago studying and doing jobs, and maybe try to do something different in the weekend...I hope.
Now, in February I will go to Angol, my native city, until the classes begin. But that is not fun either, I mean, yes I will se my mom, my dad and my dog, but it is one month in a town where nothing happens and everything is boring, also I have lost many contacts from Angol, then I will not have many people to go out with. Anyway I still having some friends so I think we could go to camping like every summer, also my parents have planed in February go to San Pedro de Atacama for a week and that is a good trip.

Resultado de imagen para fau arquitectura

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Paula! I hope you do well in this long semester so you can rest with your family <3

    ResponderBorrar