miércoles, 7 de noviembre de 2018

MY DREAM JOB

hi friends, today I am going to talk about an important topic, and to start to talk about it I have to say that when I was a child my biggest dream wea be a painter, but not a picture painter, because for me that was so small, I wanted to be a hauses painter, and maybe that's why I painted all my walls and it wasn't pretty.

Then when I grow up, I started to paint and draw but in a papel and sometimes in my wall, but this time it was something more elaborate. And I did it all the time. It was clear that was my area, an area more artistic or more plastic. And when I was 18 years old I decided study architecture because I liked more shapes and spaces than humans figures, so when I get here in this jail called FAU, I discovered a new passion: The fashions world. Now I can be one day washing magazines and outfits in pinterest, and I'm not bored. Now also I wanted to be a model I would love to travel the world and model all the different and wonderful designers's clothers. Moldeling seems so exciting ans outgoing, and it will be more exciting if all the clothes, the decorations and even the building or the space would be designed by me. haw can you see I don't have one dream job, I have three dream jobs, the best part is that in none I have to be in a office, maybe more like a study or in the outdoor, in my house or even outside of the country. :)

1 comentario:


  1. I like that you always have so many options, but whatever you do, you will do very well, either in the world of fashion or architecture because you have very good taste :)

    ResponderBorrar