miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2018

A Skill I Admire

Hi followwer! today I am going to explain some habit I hate, some people have the perhaps terrible habit of judging people by their own standards, although they don't know him. There are two qualities I like the most in other people: logical thinking and seeking knowledge for self enrichment. Knowledge strenghtens logical thinking and people who think and try so much to show everyone that they are so logically and intellectuals, something easily evidenced by what comes out of their mouths, strike me as stupid. I don't like to be around them or interact with them. I admire more the common people, who don't care what the rest do or pretend, they are intelligent people who are happy for the archivements of the rest and they don't have the need to say all the thousands of achievements they have, cause they are just simples and you can talk to them about anthing. without feeling pressured. that is the skill I admire, the humility.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi paula! I like you post and the truth is that a lot of what you say I share a lot.
    I also don't like to share much with that kind of people, I feel a little uncomfortable, although one never knows and sometimes ends up falling into the same.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Paula! I think that this kind of persons should not have a space on your blog. See you in class :)

    ResponderBorrar